Sorry for not posting for quite a long while, but thats because I've been having too much fun to have anytime to post! Where do I begin? I've done a lott of stuff. I have started school, made some new friends, been places with friends, took part in my schools sports fesival doing Kumitai (balanced acrobatics), I've met my next host family already, and so much more that I don't have enough space to write it all! Over the next couple days I will post about all of the details. Just not tomorrow. After school I'm going to Kagoshima with the other exchange students for Kareoke... wish me luck!
A little side note; to all of my friends and family back home, I miss you all. You are family to me (especially my family XD) and I hope all of my 12th grade friends have an awesome grade 12. All done school now, eh? That was quick. And to my family... well... thank you for all the support you've given me. I may have a hard time saying it, but I do love you all. Ok I must go now. Dinner is ready. But remember to spread the word of this site to friends who may be interested!!
awwes we miss you too <3
ReplyDelete